Life Enrichment, Activities Assistant – Every Other Weekend
Our company has a "HEART" We believe in Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect, Teamwork.
We are looking for a cheerful, optimistic, organized, and motivated person who loves to enrich the lives of seniors. This position is specifically responsible for implementing meaningful and appropriate activities for our residents in memory care.
- Necessary characteristics and skills for this position include: presenting a professional appearance, maintaining confidentiality, excellent verbal communications abilities, paitence, high standard of ethics and integrity, and creativity in carrying out community activities.
This position is for an independent worker who will take the lead in encouraging resident participation and have sensitivity to the resident's individual needs, as well as be a team player who loves to collaborate.
- Lead a variety of activities in Memory Care (example: Bingo, cooking + baking, dancing, arts + crafts)
- Event planning (seasonal celebrations, parties and more!)
- Encourage resident participation
- Snack preparation
- And more!
- Previous experience in senior housing a plus!
- Previous experience working with memory care residents is a plus, but not required!
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Valid Driver's License and ability to transport seniors to and from events
- Ability to pass any pre-employment verifications as needed.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: 8beadb1a-3770-44cf-b9ed-b47f7c328fba