Concierge 3p – 11p and 11p – 7a double shift Saturday
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will be responsible for providing assistance to residents, guests and vendors in the community.
- Greet residents and provide general assistance to visitors, prospective residents, and families.
- Answer telephone calls.
- You may be asked to ensure the safety of the residents and property by monitoring surveillance cameras, door alarms, life safety systems, building alarms and investigating any unusual activity.
- Process reports for such things as work orders, incidents and concerns.
- You will receive packages, plants, prescription drugs, etc. and deliver or hold as requested.
- Maintain the sign in/out log for the issuance of community keys, and gate passes.
- You will assist other departments with administrative functions.
- Ensure that resident/family/employee concerns receive timely response and follow up, thus striving to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors and co-workers.
- Three (3) months of related experience is preferred.
- You need to be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English.
- You have highly proficient computer skills. Proficiency with Outlook, Excel and Word is required.
- You are compassionate, professional, kind, engaging, empathetic and helpful.
- You have the ability to work as a part of a team and handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- You possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- You can maintain a positive and friendly demeanor toward the residents and your co-workers.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires that all employees provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination unless exempt due to medical, religious, or personal beliefs. Government requirements or exclusions may apply.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: a21110f3-412f-4451-9888-6c288385a29b