Regional Director of Operations – Pittsburgh, PA
This is an amazing opportunity for a multi-site Senior Living expert within the Pittsburgh, PA market. Minimal overnight travel is required for this region, and we are looking for this leader to live in Pittsburgh.
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. The Regional Director of Operations is responsible for the oversight of community operations and corporate compliance for a specific regional area. This individual stimulates strategic planning in order for each community to meet or exceed budgeted census, revenue, and net operating income goals. This leader also works with associates at all levels of the company to develop and disseminate tactical objectives, measurements, training initiatives, reporting tools, etc.
- Responsible for the frequent and ongoing monitoring of community/regional/portfolio financial performance data; monitor all reports from Executive Directors and prepare all required reports for VPO in a timely and accurate fashion. Identify and proactively adjust financial shortfalls. Assist Executive Director in identifying areas for additional revenue growth through rate, level of care, ancillary revenue, etc., as well as expense reduction strategies.
- Ensure that community/regional/portfolio sales and occupancy targets are met and exceeded. Routinely review sales data and works with regional sales support to adjust strategy accordingly.
- Ensure that communities are adhering to city, state, and federal regulatory requirements and SLC policy and procedure, thus minimizing risk and legal exposure; ensure that best in class resident care and services are delivered within state regulatory guidelines.
- Hire, support, and retain high caliber Executive Directors and supervise their activities; provide regular performance feedback to direct reports including corrective counseling and annual performance reviews. Ensure that all community team members have access to proper tools and training to function appropriately.
- Facilitate and ensure consistent communication amongst regional team and community leadership team. Interact professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization, including residents, family members, vendors, investors, etc.
- Assist in the preparation and ongoing monitoring of annual budgets and business plans for each community within the assigned region.
- Ensure that physical environment of communities is maintained to provide a clean and sanitary living/work environment for residents and staff.
- Ensure that SLC policy and procedure is followed to maintain a safe work environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and training of team members on safe working practices.
- Ensure that resident/family/employee concerns receive timely response and follow up, thus striving to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or experience in multi-site senior housing operations.
- Multi-faceted senior housing experience preferred to include independent living, assisted living, memory care, and skilled nursing environments.
- Must possess exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Must speak the English language.
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth and exceeding set business objectives.
- Experience managing multi million dollars budgets, while analyzing a P&L and variance report.
- Strong analytical skills translating into positive performance outcomes.
- Ability to motivate a team of professionals.
- Demonstrated good judgment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess solid knowledge and proficiency in computers and applications
- Strong performance orientation, exemplary leadership qualities desired which enables individual to motivate and drive a cohesive team, high degree of initiative and creativity, ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Willing to travel up to 75%.
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must pass a state, federal background check and drug test.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires that all employees provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination unless exempt due to medical, religious, or personal beliefs. Government requirements or exclusions may apply.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: 35431cc5-634f-4515-8701-a114f9e9d3a5