Assisted Living LPN – Full Time – Competitive Wages – Beautiful CCRC
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining a secure environment for all employees and residents at the community.
Position Summary: This position is responsible for providing licensed nursing services to residents, following the guidelines provided by Senior Lifestyle Corporation. This position reports to the Director of Nursing/Health and Wellness Director and may be required to supervise other team members positions.
Hours are 7am - 7pm
• Responsible for medication administration for the residents in compliance with Federal & State regulations and Senior Lifestyle Corporation guidelines.
• May be responsible for the admissions of new residents to include all admission assessments and documentation.
• Responsible for completing acute and long-term care plans or service plans.
• May be responsible for clinical system tracking (i.e. wounds or infection control) under the direction of the director.
• Provide general consultation regarding health-related concerns within the community.
• Notify physicians and/or family members of any change in resident’s health and provides proper documentation.
• Respond quickly to all emergencies.
• Maintain close communication with all departments and team members members.
• Provide educational meetings for residents and staff.
• Understand roll in the Safety & Disaster Plan.
• Maintain confidentiality of residents’ and prospective residents’ information.
• Attend all required training, in-service, and team members meetings.
•Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
• Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
• May be responsible for discharges, assessments, and clinical documentation as needed.
• Adhere to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
•Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications/Skills/Educational Requirements: Level of Formal Education: Training from an accredited licenses or vocational nursing program Area of Study: General nursing Years of Experience: 1 year Type of Experience: Senior care or related field Special Certifications: Must have a Licensed Practical Nurse’s License current in the state in which they are practicing. Also, needs to be CPR Certified Language Skills: clear communication- listening, speaking, reading, and writing including ability to communicate sensitive information with empathy Technical Competencies: Basic computer skills Skills and Ability: LPN & LVN 8/10/18 • Ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple tasks safely and effectively. Information Systems: Personal Attributes: high tolerance for working under pressure and handling critical situations in a calm and professional manner
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all employees because of our commitment to the health and safety of our residents, their family members, and all of our team members. Accommodations and state exclusions may apply.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: 3fcbba8a-7c95-4222-a7fe-53de2e7df68b