Memory Care Attendant- Pay Differential! Dynamic, Professional Team!
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will be responsible for providing assistance to residents in the Memory Care Program with their activities of daily living, enabling them to lead a quality life while maintaining their dignity.
- Provide kind, caring, and consistent companionship and support.
- Provide assistance, encouragement, and restorative interventions, as needed, for Memory Care residents to be as independent as possible in their activities of daily living including but not limited to: bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, feeding, and mobility.
- Participate in and lead one on one and group activities.
- Serve residents during mealtime, assist with memory care laundry, and basic housekeeping within the memory care neighborhood.
- Adhere to and is a champion for the Embrace Memory Care philosophy.
- Document daily according to memory care policies and procedures and state regulations, including but not limited to, the communication of any resident concerns, change in condition, or related topics.
- Ensure that SLC policy and procedure is followed to maintain a safe work environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and training of staff on safe working practices.
- Ensure that resident/family/employee concerns receive timely response and follow up, thus striving to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Level of Formal Education: A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Years of Experience: Entry-level (0-3 years)
- Type of Experience: Prior experience working with Seniors with Dementia including the participation in activities and programming.
- Special Certifications: May require a CNA or CHHA licensure
- Skills and Ability: Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Personal Attributes: Flexible, Consistent, Compassionate, Balanced, Engaging, Enthusiastic, Helpful
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all employees because of our commitment to the health and safety of our residents, their family members, and all of our team members. Accommodations and state exclusions may apply.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: 4be6d79e-84d5-4b47-b211-9d0fcc1d0513