Assistant Director of Nursing
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will be responsible for the coordination of care on the nursing units in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards.
- Responsible for the proper maintenance of medical records to include monitoring documentation in Point Click Care.
- Monitor current health records, and follow-up on incidents and issues with skilled residents and/or families.
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with professional providers of care to skilled residents.
- Assist the direct care nursing team members with admissions, transfers, and the discharge of residents.
- Complete and log chart audits.
- Monitor and follow-up with falls, infection control, skin issues, unusual occurrences, medication delivery error.
- Oversee the daily completion and adherence to required documentation.
- Provide direct care nursing as needed.
- Provide team members in-service and education as needed.
- Manage licensed and non-licensed care team members as needed.
- You have at least an Associate’s Degree in a nursing field.
- 5+ years of nursing or direct resident care experience in a healthcare facility.
- You currently have an active RN license.
- You professionally communicate and listen to residents, guests, and coworkers.
- You are able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile residents.
- You have great management skills and a willingness and desire to work harmoniously with all team members members.
- You have excellent computer skills and experience with recording and reading electronic nursing records.
- You express compassion and patience through your work, even when your job is stressful at times.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires that all employees provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination unless exempt due to medical, religious, or personal beliefs. Government requirements or exclusions may apply.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: b28113e9-a866-4d97-b4a4-678d2a990b87