Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. This position is responsible for enhancing resident services and providing up-to-date information in a more efficient and timely manner as well as greeting residents and visitors, answering the telephone and responding to both routine inquiries and emergencies, relaying calls to the proper department and performs a variety of related clerical duties.
- Greet residents and provide general assistance to visitors, prospective residents, and families.
- Use proper telephone skills.
- Ensure safety of the residents and property by monitoring surveillance cameras, door alarms, life safety systems, building alarms and investigating any unusual activity.
- Ensure that incident reports, concern reports, and other appropriate communication have been completed.
- Maintain visitor sign in/out book, reservation book for guest rooms, and complete maintenance request work orders.
- Complete daily check-in procedure.
- Maintain emergency contact information.
- Receive packages, plants, prescription drugs, etc. and deliver/hold as requested.
- Maintain the sign in/out log for the issuance of community keys, and gate passes.
- Inform supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Maintain coffee and cookie service in the lobby/making cookies daily.
- Make sure the lobby has fresh flowers and is appropriately appointed.
- Assist other departments with administrative functions.
- Complete all required daily shift tasks as per community established by the ED up to and including rolling over the phones at a consistent time daily.
- Attend all required training, in-service, and team members meetings.
- Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
Years of Experience: prefer 3 months related experience
Type of Experience: Hospitality related
Technical Competencies: Basic computer skills
Skills and Ability:
- Experience in office skills, and with computer software.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple tasks safely and effectively.
- Excellent organization skills.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires that all employees provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination unless exempt due to medical, religious, or personal beliefs. Government requirements or exclusions may apply.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: 46f970b8-a2db-420b-bc25-22da2ba1e0d2