Driver $16/Hour Full-Time (Assisted Living and Memory Care Community)
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will transport residents on scheduled trips and special events as well as monitor the condition of the vehicle and coordinate necessary maintenance as required.
- Transport residents and perform community errands as assigned.
- Ensure that all residents who use the transportation are returned safely to the building.
- Assist all residents in and out of the vehicle as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle by performing and/or scheduling regular interior/exterior cleaning.
- Report mechanical needs and repairs and assist in coordination to have repairs completed.
- You have experience driving a large vehicle; such as a van, truck, or bus.
- You currently have a valid driver’s license to operate the building’s vehicle.
- You have a safe driving record in accordance with Senior Lifestyle company policy.
- You are able to drive a vehicle without being easily distracted by talking passengers, and other external factors.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires that all employees provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination unless exempt due to medical, religious, or personal beliefs. Government requirements or exclusions may apply.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: ad144be9-07ed-446c-bd89-8bd1ef22e379