Director of Resident Programs (Sunday-Thursday)
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will be responsible for planning and implementing programs and events which provide socialization opportunities, fitness and wellness activities, educational and recreational programs, as well as spiritual life support based on the needs and preferences of the residents at the community.
- Plan, develop, and implement resident lifestyle programming within the community as well as through outside trips and events.
- Survey and interview residents to determine their past and present interests and talents, as well as their satisfaction with the community’s programs and activities.
- Recognize the individuality, diversity, and spirituality of all residents when planning activities and celebrating holiday functions.
- Develop relationships with residents to encourage their participation in activities that enhance their quality of and appreciation for life.
- Observe residents’ function and behavior and reports significant changes or concerns to appropriate staff.
- Utilize outside community resources and independent contractors to enrich the variety of programs made available to residents.
- Develop and manage the annual department budget.
- Manage and supervise other members of the department.
- No experience required, although 1+ years of programming or activities in a professional setting is preferred.
- You currently have a valid Driver's license.
- You are able to professionally communicate and listen to residents, guests, and coworkers.
- Perform work tasks in a manner that preserves each resident’s dignity, privacy and confidentiality.
- You are an enthusiastic person and enjoy building relationships with the residents and co-workers that you work with and for.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires that all employees provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination unless exempt due to medical, religious, or personal beliefs. Government requirements or exclusions may apply.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: ef7edecd-deee-49de-8ab4-3d8b789a4984