Director of Sales and Marketing
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. This individual is responsible for fulfilling leasing and move in goals. They are also expected to maintain a positive image of the community with referral sources, residents, and employees. The Director of Sales and Marketing will lead the sales and marketing department at the community.
- Schedule, organize, and conduct tours with prospective resident of independent and assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing.
- Respond and follow-up with to all walk-ins, phone ins, mail-ins timely and appropriately.
- Create, plan and implement with Sales and Marketing Team and Program Director events to bring in prospective residents, current leads and professionals such as, but not limited to: seminars, speakers, themed events, and family nights.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with residents, families, and professional providers of care.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all software programs.
- Participate in weekend call coverage in Manager Rotation unless they have a standing schedule that already encompasses one or more weekend day.
- Secure the required number of budgeted move ins and achieve net gains each month
- Treat each inquiry with value.
- Work closely with the Executive Director and Regional Director of Operations, and Divisional Director of Sales and Marketing in development and implementation of the quarterly marketing plan.
- Create and implement a strong community outreach program that generate the necessary number of referrals to reach sales goals.
- Complete quarterly media planning with current vendor on a timely basis.
- Keep Executive Director informed of all sales activity daily.
- Maintain Senior Lifestyle Hot Board/Move in Move out board.
- Communicate any special needs of the incoming resident to the appropriate personnel.
- Manage use of sales toolbox.
- Assure every alternative is considered before closing a lead.
- Keep informed of all trends, developments, concepts and techniques in his/her field that affect product.
- Understand the need of the senior and the aging process.
- Maintain and work an active, meaningful waitlist.
- Visit competitors quarterly.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent information.
- Comply with all Senior Lifestyle Policies, cities, state, and federal regulations pertaining to Residents’ accounts as it relates to Medicare, third party billing, etc.
- Interact professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization, residents, family members, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Senior housing or hospitality sales experience preferred.
- Experience with a competitive outside and inside sales environment.
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Outgoing, personable, competitive, organized, and self-motivated leader.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- English fluency preferred.
- Does not take “no” as an answer and is not afraid of rejection.
- Professional in speech and dress and has a passion for serving seniors.
- Proficient with CRM systems and metrics.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires that all employees provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination unless exempt due to medical, religious, or personal beliefs. Government requirements or exclusions may apply.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: 4e126438-0907-4ada-b598-4c4422ef934f