Resident Program Assistant Memory Care
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will get to express your creativity and enthusiasm for life as you assist the Resident Program Director and Memory Care Director in creating, initiating, facilitating, and coordinating recreational and educational activities for the resident of the community.
- Assist in planning and coordinating all resident activities.
- Encourage residents to participate in programs and activities and provide transportation to them as needed.
- Lead various activities as directed by the Resident Program Director and Memory Care Director.
- Order and maintain supplies for activities as needed.
- No programming experience is necessary!
- You need to be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English.
- Have an active, valid driver’s license.
- You are someone who is excited and enthusiastic about fun activities and getting others to participate in those activities.
- You are extremely patient, helpful and flexible with others when explaining directions and answering questions.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires that all employees provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination unless exempt due to medical, religious, or personal beliefs. Government requirements or exclusions may apply.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: 2324f40f-fda3-4a93-b695-9d062f2bba9a