Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. This position is responsible for every aspect of a resident care staffing needs, including scheduling, recruiting, placement of employees, training, retaining and sometimes corrective actions and/or termination of employees. The goal is to ensure that the company’s staffing requirements are always met and employees work in a friendly, supportive environment.
- Maintain staffing operations within health and wellness department.
- Develop work schedules by allocating employees in shifts and positions.
- Secure coverage for vacancy shifts.
- Monitor overtime accumulation and attendance of employees.
- Support Department Managers in candidate screening and hiring processes.
- Provide community tours to newly hired employees.
- Assist Human Resources in preparation and execution of orientation and training plans.
- Assume responsibility for timekeeping and time off requests.
- Work with the HR Coordinator to verify payroll accuracy.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external policies and regulations; to include ongoing education, and compliance with certifications/license, CPR, First Aide, TB, Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Prepare and submit reports on staffing operations.
- Manage staffing software utilizing ADP.
- Must be available for after-hour calls from team members regarding schedules.
- Obtain Certified Medical Technician certification and pass Direct Care Test for availability to schedule yourself and fill in on the floor.
- Attend various community events.
Level of Formal Education: Associate’s Degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school
Area of Study: Nursing and or HR/Administrative
Years of Experience: 1-2 years of experience
Type of Experience: Caregiver, HR related, administrative assistant, staffing coordinator
Special Certifications: Caregiver Certificate Preferred
Technical Competencies: Basic knowledge of computer software and internet applications
Skills and Ability:
• Organizational and leadership skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Information Systems: Experience with Onshift, ADP, Smart Recruiters, iLearn, Intranet, Outlook, Excel/Word, HRIS, recruitment systems/platforms, scheduler and other related systems
Personal Attributes: Must possess the ability to communicate effectively, reliable with a respect to confidentiality
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: 3e959e45-9b6b-4be6-a609-9482ff0fd2eb