State Tested Nursing Aide – Full time & Part Time – Days – SKILLED COMMUNITY
6a.m. - 6p.m for days
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will be responsible for caring for residents under the direction and supervision of an RN or LPN/LVN.
- Take and record residents’ vital signs.
- Measure and record residents’ height and weight.
- Calculate and record residents’ fluid intake and output.
- Recognize abnormal changes in body functioning and the importance of reporting such changes to a supervisor.
- Provide assistance as needed with medication reminders, bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service, and other activities of daily living.
- Transfer, position, and turn residents.
- Inform supervisor of any resident issues or concerns, as well as suspected abuse or neglect.
- No experience is required, but 6+ months of general patient care is a plus.
- You have a STNA license.
- You have compassion for others and want nothing more than to help others who cannot help themselves.
- You have the ability to help others in a way that shows them respect and dignity.
- You are somebody who will protect the rights and possessions of the residents that you are working with.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: beb14aae-788a-4b7a-b729-1226c546c136