Points of Interest
Senior Lifestyle communities are located near many cultural, culinary and spiritual points of interest. We encourage residents to explore their local communities however they like. We arrange for scheduled trips to local markets, theaters and more, but we also love it when residents create their own trips!
Points of interest near this Senior Lifestyle community include:
- There are numerous churches of various denominations nearby
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
- The Fredericksburg City Transportation system is available to all Chancellor’s Village Residents
- Amtrak and VRE
- Greyhound Bus Lines
- Spotsylvania County Senior Center
- Spotsylvania Town Center
- Central Park
- Harrison Crossings
- Riverside Dinner Theater
- Regal Cinema
- Paragon Village
- There are 14 museums and cultural centers in the Fredericksburg area.
- University of Mary Washington
- Germanna Community College
- There are 6 civil war battlefields in the Fredericksburg area.
- YMCA Fitness Center & Pool