Gracious Senior Living in Roswell, Georgia
Our person-directed approach is shaped by respect and understanding of the unique lives of our residents, with Memory Care and personal care services, also often referred to as Assisted Living. At Addington Place of Roswell, residents are greeted by a completely remodeled community that is fresh, bright and new. From the lobby and all apartments to the furniture, wall coverings, artwork and more – we’ve created a gracious new living space you won’t want to miss.
Events & Resources
Floor Plans Coming Soon...
Rates starting at $3,850/Month*
Beautiful Spaces Designed for Bright Days
Addington Place of Roswell takes care of the daily necessities of living. Our comprehensive services and amenities surround residents with constant support and care. Our amenities include:
- 24-hour emergency call system
- All utilities included except personal telephone and cable
- Full-service beauty shop and barber shop
- Living room and sitting areas
- Media center and private library
- Movie theater with weekly scheduled movies
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Pets welcome
- Private porches overlooking the courtyard and outdoor gardening areas
- Weekly laundry service and suite cleaning
- Whirlpool bath
- Wi-Fi and telephone hook-ups available
We know the importance of eating delicious and nutritious food, which is why we make healthy and tasty meals for our residents to enjoy. Our goal is to make dining a joyous experience for our residents by taking the hassle out of cooking and cleaning and by creating a welcoming atmosphere in our dining hall. Some of our dining services include:
- Assortment of delicious snacks
- Bright, cheery and spacious dining room and bistro
- Flexible dining hours and menus
- In-room dining service for peaceful meals at home
- Mealtime assistance available for residents who may need some extra help
- Private dining space for special events with friends and family
- Special diet options available
- Three healthy, seasonal and fresh home-cooked meals each day
Health & Wellness
Our services are curated to make daily life a little more enjoyable and hassle-free. From our standard services like housekeeping and laundry to our more personalized care plans, our staff is here to support our residents and provide a well-rounded approach to health and wellness.
Medical Practices near Roswell
We are conveniently located within several miles of two hospitals, alongside many primary care doctors, specialists and pharmacies. We provide transportation services to help residents attend scheduled appointments, ensuring that the right type of care is always available.
‘embrace’ Award-Winning Memory Care
Families looking for Alzheimers and dementia care are most often looking for a community that helps with activities of daily living such as bathing, personal care and dressing. We offer personalized care plans and award-winning daily programming to ensure each resident gets the right care they deserve.
Welcoming Respite Stays
Addington Place welcomes residents to explore our respite-stay programs here in Roswell, Georgia, for both our Memory Care and Assisted Living (sometimes called personal care) services. Respite stays can give caregivers a much-deserved break, and prospective residents can learn about senior living before making a full commitment. Guests who are with us for a short-term stay enjoy all the amenities, services and meals alongside our permanent residents and oftentimes make long-lasting friendships and connections.
At Addington Place of Roswell, we’re dedicated to providing daily programming for our residents to enjoy. Aside from enjoying our open spaces and convenient amenities, our residents can count on our Event Coordinator to plan daily events to look forward to. We cater events to the interests and abilities of our residents, ensuring that everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate. While our events are versatile, we strive to give opportunities for growing social connections and spiritual connections, physical activity, and lifelong learning. Some activities may include:
- Art and music classes
- Bus shuttle for events and activities
- Enrichment classes
- Exercise and fitness classes
- Intergenerational programs
- Movie nights featuring resident favorites
- Music therapy and pet therapy
- Shopping and errand services
- Social functions and parties
- Weekly religious services
Request More Information
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll send you more information.