Memory Care in Lincolnwood at Lincolnwood Place
Activities and Programs
Our small-group programming is designed to address the unique needs that arise from memory loss and impairment. Here’s how we spark both imagination and closeness:
- Award-winning embrace Memory Care programming — Our research-based and award winning programming is composed of five pillars: snapshots, thymeless, spark, bookmarks, and essence. Learn about each pillar by speaking to our team and viewing our programming calendar below.
- We offer various enrichment activities, including music therapy, games, discussions, and more.
- Fun, low-impact exercise classes are offered daily for improved health and well-being.
- Screenings of favorite movies and TV shows are available in our on-site theater.
- We offer regular excursions to familiar places, such as grocery stores and parks.
- Our comfortable library allows residents to read and relax in peace.
- Billiards, cards, and game rooms offer fun and a bit of friendly competition.
Our caregiving team members provides a person-centered approach to dining. Our team is here to ensure Memory Care residents get food they enjoy in a comforting and familiar environment. Some of our key dining offerings include:
- 3 Chef-prepared meals per day
- Hydration stations with infused water
- Focus on routine, familiarity, and comfort
- On-site restaurant offering delicious meals made from fresh ingredients
- Friendly hospitality team members ready to assist at any time
- Season-specific menus designed around residents’ preferred tastes and health requirements
- Private dining room and catering services great for family events
- Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
We take care of the necessities of daily living so your loved ones can focus on enrichment. We are designed with comfort in mind, striving to ensure that our residents feel comfortable and happy. Key services include:
- Daily tidying up to boost comfort and well-being
- Laundry services for simple, stress-free clothing care
- Routine housekeeping services to maintain a consistently clean living space
- Linen service that provides residents with fresh bedding and towels
- Constant supervision for Memory Care residents to ensure residents’ safety
- Concierge services available for residents, plus their visitors
- On-site maintenance that guarantees prompt, hassle-free repairs
- Shuttle service provided to medical appointments and neighborhood destina
Health and Wellness
Our community team members is specially trained to assist those with dementia and other memory challenges. Our health & wellness services are carried out by our passionate team members and are provided with safety and resident well-being in mind. Some of our offerings include:
- Certified Memory Care Directors and Coordinators through the “National Certified Counsel of Dementia Practitioners”
- Individualized care plans tailored to each resident
- Help with activities of daily living (ADL)
- Secured amenity areas provide a safe and protected living environment
- Clinical team members available 24/7 for around-the-clock care
- Emergency call system to ensure immediate response
- Medication management for accurate and timely dosing
- Regular health screenings provide early detection and preventative care
- Advanced air purification system to remove pathogens and enhance safety
- Family support meetings foster communication and ensure coordinated care
Learn More About Our Form Plans and Pricing