At Senior Lifestyle, we want your first impression to be a great one, so when you step through the door of any Senior Lifestyle community for your first tour, we strive to meet and exceed your expectations. We understand that making decisions about a loved one’s care can be stressful for all involved, so our goal is to make each step of your senior housing journey seamless and hassle-free.
Not sure what to expect when you tour a senior community? Our list can help!
What can I expect when I visit a Senior Lifestyle community?
- You can expect a professionally trained sales team whose main goal is to understand your situation and create options for you and your loved ones. We’ll ask questions about your senior housing search to gain an understanding of your unique interests and your care needs so that we can address those needs.
- You can expect a tour of our community tailored to your needs and interests. We want you to enjoy your new home, and the best way to do that is to discover activities and social settings that are of interest to you. Whether you enjoy bingo, music, arts and crafts, or outings to nearby attractions, we have something for everyone and we’ll make sure we highlight what interests you on your tour.
- You can expect to meet some of the team members you’ll see daily as a resident. We want you to feel comfortable and welcomed, and those familiar faces will be available to help you with your daily needs. You may even meet a soon-to-be new neighbor on your tour!
- You can expect the utmost in professionalism. We understand that looking for senior housing can be daunting and the process can be confusing, especially when you’re comparing communities, amenities, pricing and location. We’ll do our very best to help you make sense of your options so you can make the most well-informed choice possible, whether that choice is our community or another on your list.
- You can expect clear, easy-to-understand financial and payment information. Our aim is to assist you in finding and attaining the lifestyle you choose. Your financial health is as important to us as your physical and emotional well-being, and we’ll provide information on any benefits available to help you afford the lifestyle you’re looking for.
Each Senior Lifestyle community has a highly trained, skilled sales and marketing team with the expertise to help guide a family through their unique journey to senior living. To learn more about what a Senior Lifestyle community in your area has to offer or to schedule a tour, please visit our website at www.seniorlifestyle.com.