Independent Living at The Sheridan at Oak Brook
Your days of worrying about the everyday tasks of living are over. Let us cater to your every need while you live an active, fun-filled life. Some of our key independent living services include:
- 24/7 front desk concierge
- In-apartment washer and dryer
- Housekeeping every 2 weeks
- Maintenance without charge
- Transportation available
A culinary experience that delights at every turn. Daily dining is just the beginning. With an on-site bar, weekly live entertainment and recurring culinary events, Oak Brook residents can encounter a whole new world of the culinary arts.
- On-site restaurant with seasonal menus
- Bar area with an a la carte menu and wood-fire pizza oven
- Cocktail hour before dinner
- 30 meals a month
- Daily continental breakfast
- Sunday brunch – a friend and family favorite!
- Culinary events including tasting, pairings, and demonstrations from Michelin star chefs.
- Large community kitchen for special events & occasions
- Apartment homes with quartz counter tops and modern appliances
Activities and Programs
Your golden years should be focused on relaxation, hobbies, and enjoyment. For this reason, our independent living community programming promotes an atmosphere of connection, joy, and wellness.
- ‘Explore’ Independent Living Programming
- Walking clubs, book clubs,
- Daily game hour with rotating games
- Weekly movie nights in the theater
- Local Oak Brook Golf Club
- Weekly live entertainment including vocalist and bands.
- Special presentations for lifelong learning and adventure
- Fitness and exercise classes for all levels
Health and Wellness
It’s important to keep an eye on your health while you’re living your best life. To help you, we offer health programs to ensure ease of access for our Independent Living residents in Oak Brook.
- Proactive preventative medicine
- Exercise led by therapy department
- Outpatient therapy on-site
- Health screening programs