Comfortable Senior Living in Clarkston, Michigan
At Addington Place of Clarkston, individual attention informs almost everything we do. You can see it in the wide array of tailored activities and programs, designed to engage and delight. Our seasoned and dedicated staff, first-rate amenities, beautiful environment and welcoming, supportive atmosphere make Addington Place a secure, enriching place to live.
Events & Resources
Beautiful Spaces Designed for Bright Days
Addington Place of Clarkston can take care of all the necessities of daily life. From full-service dining to utilities and safety features, your day-to-day needs are always met. Plus, our wide array of special features are here for you to experience and enjoy.
- 24-hour emergency call system
- All utilities included except personal telephone
- Beautifully landscaped courtyards
- Cable TV and available Wi-Fi
- Charming living room and sitting areas
- Community game room with Wii Sports
- Full-service salon
- Guest suite available on-premises for family, friends and loved ones
- Large private movie theater
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Pets welcome
- Private library
We know the importance of eating delicious and nutritious food, which is why we make healthy and tasty meals for our residents to enjoy. Our goal is to make dining a joyous experience for our residents by taking the hassle out of cooking and cleaning and by creating a welcoming atmosphere in our dining hall. Some of our dining services include:
- Bar area for happy hour cocktails, wine and beer
- Bistro for casual dining
- Bright, cheery and spacious formal dining room
- Chef-prepared meals that are delicious and nutritional
- In-room dining service for peaceful meals at home
- Mealtime assistance available for residents who may need some extra help
- Multiple dining options available
- Private dining space for special events with friends and family
- Sandwiches and weekly live music
Health & Wellness
Our services are curated to make daily life a little easier and free of hassle. Our staff is here to support our residents and provide a well-rounded approach to health and wellness, from our standard services like housekeeping and laundry to our more personalized care plans.
Medical Practices near Clarkston
We are conveniently located within 10 miles of three hospitals, alongside many primary care doctors, specialists and pharmacies. Our transportation services help residents schedule and keep appointments, ensuring that the right type of care is always available.
‘embrace’ Award-Winning Memory Care
Families looking for Alzheimers and dementia care are most often looking for a community that helps with activities of daily living such as bathing, personal care and dressing. We offer award-winning daily programming and personalized care plans to ensure each resident gets the right care they deserve.
Welcoming Respite Stays
Addington Place welcomes residents to explore our respite-stay programs for both our Assisted Living and Memory Care services here in Clarkston, Michigan. Respite stays can give caregivers a much-deserved break for themselves, and prospective residents can learn about senior living before making a full commitment. Our short-term guests enjoy all the amenities, services and meals alongside our permanent residents and oftentimes make long-lasting friendships and connections.
We are dedicated to providing daily programming for our residents to enjoy. Aside from enjoying our open spaces and convenient amenities, our residents can count on our Event Coordinator to plan daily events to look forward to. We cater events to the interests and abilities of our residents, ensuring that everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate. While our events are versatile, we strive to give opportunities for growing social connections and spiritual connections, physical activity, and lifelong learning. Some activities may include:
- Art and music classes
- Exercise and fitness classes, including water aerobics
- Intergenerational programs
- Movie nights featuring resident favorites
- Music therapy and pet therapy
- Resident volunteer opportunities
- Shopping and errand services
- Social functions, lectures, games and entertainment
- Transportation for events, activities and local excursions
- Weekly religious services
Request More Information
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll send you more information.