Caring Senior Living in Northville, Michigan
Addington Place of Northville is a welcoming, secure community for seniors. We care for the memory of each resident with inclusive, custom-tailored programming for seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia. With exceptional staff, amenities, comfort and care, you can rest assured that Addington Place of Northville will provide all life’s necessities, and more.
Events & Resources
Beautiful Spaces Designed for Bright Days
Let Addington Place of Northville take care of all the necessities of daily life. From full-service dining to utilities and safety features, your day-to-day needs are always met. Amenities include:
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Activity rooms and private conversation areas
- All utilities included except personal telephone
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor courtyard with walking areas
- Expanded cable TV
- Full-service beauty shop and barber shop
- Handicapped-accessible apartments and bathrooms
- Individual climate controls
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Pets welcome
- Wi-Fi and telephone hook-ups available
We know the importance of eating delicious and nutritious food, which is why we make healthy and tasty meals for our residents to enjoy. Our goal is to make dining a joyous experience for our residents by taking the hassle out of cooking and cleaning and by creating a welcoming atmosphere in our dining hall. Some of our dining services include:
- Assortment of delicious snacks
- Chef-prepared meals that are delicious and nutritional
- Flexible dining hours and menus
- Full-service, restaurant-style dining
- In-room dining service for peaceful meals at home
- Main dining hall to enjoy meals with friends or family
- Mealtime assistance available for residents who may need some extra help
- Menus that cater to unique dietary needs or preferences
- Private dining space for special events
- Three healthy, seasonal and fresh home-cooked meals daily
Health & Wellness
Our services are curated to make daily life a little easier and hassle-free for our Memory Care residents. From our standard services like housekeeping and laundry to our more personalized care plans, our staff is here to support our residents and provide a well-rounded approach to health and wellness.
Medical Practices near Northville
We are conveniently located within 5 miles of two hospitals, alongside many primary care doctors, specialists and pharmacies. Our transportation services help residents keep their medical appointments, ensuring that the right type of care is always available.
‘embrace’ Award-Winning Memory Care
Families looking for Alzheimers and dementia care are most often looking for a community that helps with activities of daily living such as bathing, personal care and dressing. We offer personalized care plans and award-winning daily programming to ensure each resident gets the right care they deserve.
Welcoming Respite Stays
Addington Place welcomes residents to explore our respite-stay programs for Memory Care services here in Northville, Michigan. Respite stays can give caregivers a much-deserved break while allowing prospective residents to learn about senior living before making a full commitment. Our short-term guests enjoy all the amenities, services and meals alongside our permanent residents and oftentimes make long-lasting friendships and connections.
We are dedicated to providing daily programming for our Memory Care residents to enjoy. Aside from enjoying our open spaces and convenient amenities, our residents can count on our Event Coordinator to plan daily events to look forward to. We cater events to the interests and abilities of our residents, ensuring that everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate. Some activities may include:
- Fully supervised, success-oriented activities programs
- Regularly scheduled social events with family involvement welcomed
- Supervised outings to nearby points of interest
- Support groups, educational programs and referral services
Request More Information
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll send you more information.