Memory Care in Cincinnati at Evergreen Retirement Community
Activities and Programs
Our small-group programming is designed to address the unique needs that arise from memory loss and impairment. Here’s how we spark both imagination and closeness.
- Award-winning embrace memory care programming
- Enrichment activities including music therapy, baking, brain games, and more
- Daily programming calendars
- Viewings of favorite movies
- Outings for Increased Engagement
- Walking and light movement activities
Our caregiving staff provides a person-centered approach to dining and is here to ensure our beloved residents get the food they need in a comforting environment.
- 3 Chef-prepared meals per day
- Warm and comforting environment
- Dining served by our familiar care staff
- Nutritional snacks throughout the day
- Hydration stations
We take care of the necessities of daily living so your loved ones can focus on enrichment. We are designed with comfort in mind, striving to ensure that our residents feel comfortable and happy.
- Individual care plans
- Daily tidying up
- Weekly laundry service
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Adult Day Resort – Include meals, engagement and programs.
- Nurse oversight
- Health screenings
- Constant supervision
- Outpatient therapy on-site
- Family support meetings
- Safe and secure areas