How to Support Aging Parents: A Guide for Adult Children – Senior Lifestyle
From emotional support and financial concerns, to legal considerations and housing options, there’s a lot to consider when you’re caring for aging parents. This free guide provides research, insights and resources for adults caring for parents.
Download our Free eBook,
“ How to Support Aging Parents: A Guide for Adult Children – Senior Lifestyle”
In this free guide, “How to Support Aging Parents: A Guide for Adult Children,” learn:
- What mental health support parents need and how to provide it
- How to handle financial issues for your parents, including debt, scams and how to locate federal resources
- Legal concerns to keep track of like a living will, power of attorney and key documents
- Caregiver resources for areas like financial aid, home monitoring and meal services
- What to look for if you’re considering a senior living community
We know there are a lot of things to manage when you’re taking care of aging parents. You want to help your aging parents have a healthy, safe and happy life. We created this guide for caregivers to help you navigate what you might encounter along the way.
If you’re interested in a senior living community, contact Senior Lifestyle. We’ll provide custom recommendations based on your parent’s unique needs. Download our free guide “How to Support Aging Parents: A Guide for Adult Children” to get valuable resources now.