Download Our Free Ebook, “The Complete Guide to Dementia”
If you’re a caregiver that provides care to a person with dementia, you’re not alone. Thousands of adults deal with the hardship and anxiety of caring for loved ones with progressive memory conditions.
Fortunately, there are resources available for caregivers in your exact situation. To give you and your loved one the support you need, we’ve created “The Complete Guide to Dementia for Caregivers,” a free eBook by Senior Lifestyle.
This guide will walk you through the following:
- Early warning signs of dementia
- The seven stages of dementia
- The dangers and hazards of dementia care
- The signs of caregiver burnout
- The real costs of dementia care
- Rightsizing for Memory Care
- Memory Care community option
When it comes to dementia and Alzheimer’s, the uncertainty of the disorder can be an enormous stressor. Fear of the unknown can lead to sleepless nights, loss of interest in hobbies and socializing, or adverse effects on your health. Read our eBook, and empower yourself to make the best decisions regarding your loved one.