Our Skilled Nursing residents receive the care and service they deserve from experienced, highly trained licensed nurses.
Compassionate Care, Comprehensive Rehabilitation
Whether you need short-term care following a hospital stay or long-term nursing supervision due to chronic health issues or disabilities, Senior Lifestyle communities will not just meet your needs—we’ll exceed your expectations. Our communities are equipped to provide individuals with 24-hour nursing needs, post-operative recuperation, or complex medical care demands, as well as to care for individuals with chronic health issues who can no longer live independently.
Our Skilled Nursing Communities within senior nursing homes are all licensed by the state to meet standards of safety, staffing, and care procedures. Our residents are not only under the care of our skilled and caring nursing staff, but are closely monitored under the care of partner physicians, who visit regularly and are responsible for the residents’ overall plans of care. When new residents move into our Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation communities, we work hand-in-hand with their physicians to document the doctor’s orders and maximize the resident’s overall well being. Doctor’s orders include necessary medications, restorative and rehabilitative procedures, special diets, treatments and any additional services needed.
An active lifestyle is around the corner, and there’s not a minute to waste!
Rehab Skilled Nursing at our senior nursing homes are provided on the premises by a team of professional therapists. An individualized treatment plan will be developed to help you return to your daily routine as quickly as possible. Our Rehab residents benefit from Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy in our state-of-the-art therapy gyms.
Senior Lifestyle offers your loved ones rehabilitative therapy services that promote wellness for the mind, body, and spirit. Whether you are searching for short-term or long-term care communities, our skilled staff goes beyond the clinical necessities to provide the level of compassionate service that Senior Lifestyle is known for. We want our Skilled Nursing and Rehab residents to receive the care they need while enjoying the comforts of home, and more.
Every community has its own unique identity, but in general the following services and amenities are included in the base rental rate:
- Fine dining with seasonal, locally sourced ingredients prepared by an Executive Chef and served restaurant-style by our professionally trained service staff.
- Stimulating and Engaging Life Enrichment Programs
- Transportation to Physicians’ Offices
- On-Site Pharmacy Services
- Nutritional Snacks Available All Day
- Private Dining Accommodations for Special Occasions
- Routine Laundry and Housekeeping Service
- On-site Beauty Salon and Barber Shop*
- On-Site Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy Services in a State of the Art Therapy Gym
- VitalStim Therapy (in select communities)
- Orthopedic Post-surgical Rehabilitation
- Other Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Cardio Pulmonary Therapy (in select communities)
- Skin Integrity (including wound care, edema management and positioning)
- Cognitive Management
- Dietician Services
- Dining Assistance>
- Physical Conditioning
- Activities of Daily Living Retraining
- Community Reintegration
- Pain Management
- Dialysis Transportation (in select communities)
- Laboratory, X-ray and other Diagnostic Services
- Podiatry Services
- Dentistry Services
- Optometry Services (in select communities)
- General Care Physician Services
- Psychiatric/Psychological Services
- On-Site Medical Director
- Return-to-home Follow-up Call for 30 Days Post-discharge
*Salon and Barber Services are billed a la carte
Come Check Us Out!
We recommend a personal visit to the community you are considering. Meet with the administrator and staff members to discuss your specific situation and get a feel for what our communities are all about before learning about the admissions process.
We accept residents 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Prior to admission, our admissions team will work directly with the Social Worker or Discharge Planner at the hospital to obtain and review medical records to ensure the most appropriate program placement and preparation for the new resident.
Curious to learn more? We thought you might be.
Deciding where you or your loved ones call home or simply reside during rehabilitation is an important process. There are plenty of factors to consider along the way, and we suggest you explore the topics below as you continue to weigh your options: