Resident Care Coordinator
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will be responsible for day to day operations as it relates to care for the residents.
- Schedule the Assisted Living Attendants and help manage them alongside the Director of Health & Wellness.
- Participate in care plan meetings and weekly at-risk meetings to ensure that everybody is aware of each resident’s needs.
- You have preferably worked as an Assisted Living Attendant or Caregiver for at least 3 years.
- You are organized, flexible and even-tempered.
- You excel at handling stressful situations and following through on tasks while being pulled in multiple directions.
- You have exceptional communication skills with co-workers, residents, and residents’ family members.
- You have basic computer skills, including a general knowledge of how to operate Microsoft Excel.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires that all employees provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination unless exempt due to medical, religious, or personal beliefs. Government requirements or exclusions may apply.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: e58d82c9-4e4f-4e35-ad31-32bb58acaf5d