Registered Nurse (RN)
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. This position is responsible for the daily clinical aspect of the Assisted Living Department, functioning to meet all residents’ needs.
- Responsible for medication supervision/administration for the Assisted Living Department in compliance with Federal & State regulations and Senior Lifestyle Corporation guidelines.
- Provide general consultation regarding health-related concerns within the community.
- Notify physicians and/or family members of any change in resident’s health and provides proper documentation.
- Respond quickly to all emergencies.
- Maintain close communication with all departments and staff members.
- Maintain confidentiality of residents’ and prospective residents’ information.
- Provide educational meetings for residents and staff.
- You are compassionate, professional, kind, engaging, empathetic and helpful.
- Must currently have a valid Registered Nurse’s License in the state in which you are practicing.
- Must be CPR certified.
- You have at least 1 year of experience working in a clinical nursing setting.
- Ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple tasks safely and effectively.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- You have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables in high stress situations.
- You can maintain a positive and friendly demeanor toward the residents and your co-workers.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires that all employees provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination unless exempt due to medical, religious, or personal beliefs. Government requirements or exclusions may apply.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: 24306bed-5d56-4ead-a2b2-43f408a88fc6