Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will provide support to the Dining Services department by maintaining a pleasant and clean dining environment through the removal of soiled dishes and re-setting of tables.
- Remove soiled dishes, glasses, and flatware from the tables.
- Set tables in preparation of dining service.
- Keep bus stations stocked and organized.
- Respond to resident and guest requests quickly and pleasantly.
- Assist in beverage service by pouring coffee, water, getting tea and cold beverages to the residents and guests.
- No experience required, but previous Food Service experience is a plus.
- Serv Safe or other required local, county or state certifications.
- You are a hard worker and have a pleasant demeanor.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all employees because of our commitment to the health and safety of our residents, their family members, and all of our team members. Accommodations and state exclusions may apply.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: d4a257b9-f1d9-4545-80b7-e61286c98c08