Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will be responsible for assisting with day-to-day operational and administrative tasks.
- Responsible for answering telephones and handling requests to extent that knowledge and ability allow.
- Responsible for administrative tasks, including imputing info into the computer.
- Assist in leasing apartments.
- Responsible for maintaining resident files, including verifying all info within the file.
- Act as substitute van driver when necessary.
- Assist in collection, recording, and depositing rent payments and other fees.
- No experience required, but previous administrative/hospitality experience is a plus.
- You currently have a valid Driver’s License.
- You are able to professionally communicate and listen to residents, guests, and coworkers.
- You are flexible and eager to help out wherever you can.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires that all employees provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination unless exempt due to medical, religious, or personal beliefs. Government requirements or exclusions may apply.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: f98ebe75-8a13-4981-944a-2833cfa9412d