Business Office Manager
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork.
The Business Office Manager oversees the Accounting and Human Resources functions as well as handles recruitment, retention, new hire orientation, benefits administration, payroll, and general accounting duties. This position reports to the Executive Director and may be required to supervise other staff positions.
- Maintain basic knowledge of computer software and internet applications.
- Maintain resident, business office and employee files.
- Perform Human Resources function by conducting new hire orientation and administering benefits.
- Assist in answering resident billing issues. Also maintain the ancillary charge worksheet on a weekly basis.
- Ensure that move-in deposits and rents are deposited in a timely manner.
- Send monthly delinquent notices and follows collection guidelines.
- Process resident lease renewal letters.
- Ensure that payroll is accurately prepared and reported to the corporate office at the time designated.
- Ensure that accounts payable procedures are processed timely & accurately.
- Ensure that all proprietary, financial, and resident information is kept confidential.
- Monitor and record petty cash disbursements and reconcile to replenish.
- Process/file workers compensation claims.
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of the office, it’s records, and restricted information.
- Understands the safety and disaster plan.
- Participate in the Manager on Duty program.
- Attend various community events.
- Attend all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience in Human Resources or Accounting preferred.
- Experience working in senior housing or long-term care preferred.
- English fluency preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: c46638f5-d43c-49a1-8ae1-fff7e528376c