2000 Cool Springs Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15234, United States Full Time Hourly Rate: n/a
- Provide assistance as needed with medication reminders (as applicable), bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service, and other activities of daily living.
- Provide emotional and social support to residents.
- Document daily log of assistance.
- Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the residents.
- Respect residents’ confidentiality.
- Ensure that resident/family/employee concerns receive timely response and follow up, thus striving to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors and co-workers.
- You have at least three (3) years of experience working in senior care.
- You need to be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English.
- You may need to have a CNA or CHHA license depending on the state.
- You have basic computer skills. Proficiency with Outlook, Excel and Word is required.
- You are compassionate, professional, kind, engaging, empathetic and helpful.
- You have the ability to work as a part of a team and handle multiple tasks safely and efficiently.
- You possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- You have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables in high stress situations.
- You can maintain a positive and friendly demeanor toward the residents and your co-workers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: 1a0fa2ce-aa84-431a-9403-757ed2333d08