Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork.In this leadership role you will lead the day-to-day operations of the senior living community to ensure the highest quality of hospitality and resident satisfaction.
- Act as the on-site executive for all operations, including being the main point of contact for all staff, residents, prospects, community organizations, government agencies and the public when needed.
- Maintains resident retention by working with residents and their families, dealing with any issues that arise.
- Responds and follows up with all walk-ins, phone-ins, mail-ins timely and appropriately.
- Keeps up to date with information about competitors.
- Meets all expectations of meaningful contacts, leases and occupancy.
- Maintain budget accountability and cash flow; aggressively anticipate and minimize negative budget variances and deficits.
- Hire, train, discipline, and terminate employees in accordance with Senior Lifestyle Corporate policy.
- Maintain all local, state, and federal licenses for the community.
- Lead staff meetings.
- Promote and protect resident rights; assisting residents to make informed decisions and treating them with dignity and respect.
- Become an intricate part of the community in social and civic affairs by representing the community in local, state, and professional organizations.
- Manage other support level and management roles as needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- 3+ years of sales and marketing or business management experience, preferably in the Senior Housing Industry.
- You professionally communicate and listen to residents, guests, and coworkers.
- You have great management skills and a willingness and desire to work harmoniously with all staff members.
- You have the ability to switch tasks quickly and often.
- You currently have an active Driver’s License.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires that all employees provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination unless exempt due to medical, religious, or personal beliefs. Government requirements or exclusions may apply.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: 9107355a-9487-4678-8d05-7a9df487eb0d