Memory Care Coordinator
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will be a champion of the Embrace Memory Care Program and help to oversee and coordinate the implementation of the program to the community’s residents.
- Conduct daily oversight of the operations in the Memory Care area in partnership with the Memory Care Director and Health and Wellness team.
- Lead high-quality innovative memory care programs in the Memory Care department.
- Assist in planning, coordinating, and evaluating residents’ activities.
- Promote and educate others on the company’s Embrace Memory Care Program.
- Worked for one or more years in a dementia care or senior recreation programming position.
- Earned an associate’s (or higher) degree in the field of Social Work, Recreation Therapy, Psychology, or other related field of study.
- You have or are willing to get certified as an Activity Director, Certified Dementia Practitioner, or Therapeutic Recreation Assistant depending on state requirements.
- You are passionate about working with and coordinating, facilitating, and participating in activities with folks affected by Alzheimer’s and/or Dementia.
- You are patient as a rock.
- You have exceptional communication skills with co-workers and elderly people.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires that all employees provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination unless exempt due to medical, religious, or personal beliefs. Government requirements or exclusions may apply.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: 9a063b46-7b8e-40fe-ac43-9279b21bc0b6