Supportive Senior Living at Addington Place of Dublin
At Addington Place of Dublin, individual attention to our residents informs almost everything we do. You can see it in the wide array of tailored activities and programs, designed to engage and delight. We provide truly person-directed care, taking the time to know and work with each resident as an individual and providing them with care that’s as unique as they are. All of this makes Addington Place a secure, enriching place to live.
Events & Resources
Floor Plans Coming Soon...
Rates starting at $2,615/Month*
Beautiful Spaces Designed for Bright Days
With exceptional staff, top-rate amenities and a quiet location, you can rest assured that Addington Place of Dublin will provide all life’s necessities, and more. Here are some of our amenities:
- 24-hour emergency call system
- All utilities included except personal telephone and cable
- Entire community on one level
- Full-service beauty shop and barber shop
- Living room and sitting areas
- Media center and country kitchen
- Movie theater
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Pets welcome
- Private library
- Whirlpool bath
- Wi-Fi and telephone hook-ups available
We know it’s important that seniors eat delicious and nutritious food, which is why we make healthy and tasty meals for our residents to enjoy. Our goal is to make dining a joyous experience for our residents by taking the hassle out of cooking and cleaning and by creating a welcoming atmosphere in our dining hall. Some of our dining services include:
- Assortment of delicious snacks
- Available private dining space for special events
- Chef-prepared meals that are delicious and nutritional
- Flexible dining hours and menus
- In-room dining service for peaceful meals at home
- Main dining hall to enjoy meals with friends or family
- Mealtime assistance available for residents who may need some extra help
- Special diet options available
- Three healthy, seasonal and fresh home-cooked meals each day
Health & Wellness
We’ve curated our services to make daily life a little easier and free of hassle. From our standard services like housekeeping and laundry to our more personalized care plans, our staff is here to support our residents and provide a well-rounded approach to health and wellness.
Medical Practices near Dublin
We are conveniently located within 5 miles of two hospitals, alongside many primary care doctors, specialists and pharmacies. We provide transportation services to help residents schedule and keep appointments, ensuring that the right type of care is always available.
‘embrace’ Award-Winning Memory Care
Families looking for Alzheimers and dementia care are most often looking for a community that helps with activities of daily living such as bathing, personal care and dressing. Our award-winning daily programming and personalized care plans ensure each resident gets the right care they deserve.
Welcoming Respite Stays
Addington Place welcomes residents to explore our respite-stay programs for both our Assisted Living and Memory Care services here in Dublin, Georgia. Respite stays can give caregivers a much-deserved break for themselves, and prospective residents can learn about senior living before making a full commitment. Our short-term guests enjoy all the amenities, meals and services alongside our permanent residents and oftentimes make long-lasting friendships and connections.
We are dedicated to providing daily programming for our residents to enjoy. Aside from enjoying our open spaces and convenient amenities, our residents can count on our Event Coordinator to plan daily events to look forward to. We cater events to the interests and abilities of our residents, ensuring that everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate. While our events are versatile, we strive to give opportunities for growing social connections and spiritual connections, physical activity, and lifelong learning. Some activities may include:
- Art and music classes
- Bus shuttle for events and activities
- Enrichment classes
- Exercise and fitness classes
- Intergenerational programs
- Movie nights featuring resident favorites
- Music therapy and pet therapy
- Shopping and errand services
- Social functions and parties
- Weekly religious services
Request More Information
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll send you more information.