Charming Senior Living at Johns Creek
At Addington Place of Johns Creek, we provide truly person-directed care. We take the time to know and work with each resident as an individual and provide them with care that’s as unique as they are. Our experienced and dedicated staff, first-rate amenities, charming one-level community and welcoming, supportive atmosphere make Addington Place a secure, enriching place to live.
Events & Resources
Beautiful Spaces Designed for Bright Days
Let Addington Place of Johns Creek take care of all the necessities of daily life. Your day-to-day needs are always met, from nutrition to safety to enrichment. Our 24-hour professional caregivers surround residents with constant support and care.
- 24-hour emergency call system
- All utilities included except personal telephone and cable
- Courtyards and outdoor spaces
- Entire community on one level
- Expanded cable TV
- Full-service beauty shop and barber shop
- Living room and sitting areas
- Media center and country kitchen
- Movie theater
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Pets welcome
- Whirlpool bath
- Wi-Fi and telephone hook-ups available
We know the importance of eating tasty and nutritious food, which is why we make healthy and filling meals for our residents to enjoy. Our goal is to make dining a delicious experience for our residents by taking the hassle out of cooking and cleaning and by creating a welcoming atmosphere in our dining hall. Some of our dining services include:
- Assortment of delicious snacks
- Bright, cheery and spacious dining room
- Flexible dining hours and menus
- In-room dining service for peaceful meals at home
- Mealtime assistance available for residents who may need some extra help
- Special diet options available
- Three healthy, seasonal and fresh home-cooked meals each day
Health & Wellness
We provide services with an eye to making daily life a little easier and free of hassle. From our standard services like housekeeping and laundry to our more personalized care plans, our staff is here to support our residents and provide a well-rounded approach to health and wellness.
Medical Practices near Johns Creek
We are conveniently located within 10 miles of three hospitals, alongside many primary care doctors, specialists and pharmacies. Our transportation services help residents schedule and keep appointments, ensuring that the right type of care is always available.
‘embrace’ Award-Winning Memory Care
Families looking for Alzheimers and dementia care are most often looking for a community that helps with activities of daily living such as bathing, personal care and dressing. We offer personalized care plans and award-winning daily programming to ensure each resident gets the right care they deserve.
Welcoming Respite Stays
Addington Place welcomes residents to explore our respite-stay programs for both our Assisted Living and Memory Care services here at Johns Creek, Georgia. Respite stays can give caregivers a much-deserved break for themselves, and prospective residents can learn about senior living before making a full commitment. Our short-term guests enjoy all the amenities, services and meals alongside our permanent residents and oftentimes make long-lasting friendships and connections.
At Addington Place of Johns Creek, we are dedicated to providing daily programming for our residents to enjoy. Aside from enjoying our open spaces and convenient amenities, our residents can count on our Event Coordinator to plan daily events to look forward to. We cater events to the interests and abilities of our residents, ensuring that everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate. While our events are versatile, we strive to give opportunities for growing social connections and spiritual connections, physical activity, and lifelong learning. Some activities may include:
- Art and music classes
- Bus shuttle for events and activities
- Enrichment classes
- Exercise and fitness classes
- Intergenerational programs
- Movie nights featuring resident favorites
- Music therapy and pet therapy
- Shopping and errand services
- Social functions and parties
- Weekly religious services
Request More Information
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll send you more information.