Memory Care in Evans at Camellia Walk of Evans
Activities and Programs
Our small-group programming is designed to address the unique needs that arise from memory loss and impairment. Here’s how we spark both imagination and closeness.
- Award-winning embrace memory care programming. Our research-based and award winning programming is composed of five pillars: Snapshots, Thymeless, Spark, Bookmarks, and Essence. Learn about each pillar by speaking to our team and viewing our programming calendar below.
- Plenty of immersive enrichment activities, from the therapeutic notes of music to the artistry of baking, engaging games, and more.
- Engaging programming, including trivia, cognitive and brain games, thought-provoking discussions, creative story and poetry sessions, inspiring craft projects, riveting Scrabble matches, and more.
- Residents can stay active and invigorated with our walking and light movement exercise programs, designed to keep them in sync with the rhythm of life.
- The joy and nostalgia of favorite movies and TV shows are always nearby, creating comfort and cherished memories.
- Supervised outings to familiar places like grocery stores and parks foster a connection between our haven and the familiar places
Our caregiving team members provides a person-centered approach to dining. Our team is here to ensure Memory Care residents get food they enjoy in a comforting and familiar environment. Our key dining offerings include:
- 3 chef-prepared meals per day
- Hydration stations with infused water
- Focus on routine, familiarity, and comfort
- Restaurant-style dining with friendly, professional service
- Common dining areas
- Indulge in delightful dining experiences and entertaining events that add a spark to residents’ daily lives
- Menus that cater to unique dietary needs or preferences, including seasonal and holiday menus with residents’ favorites in mind
- A readily available assortment of healthy snacks
- Dining assistance available for residents who may need some extra help
- Flexible dining hours and menus, with options always available
- Private dining space for special events with friends and family
- In-room dining available as needed
Health and Wellness
Our community team members is specially trained to assist those with dementia and other memory challenges. Our health & wellness services are carried out by our passionate team members and are provided with safety and residents’ well-being in mind. Our offerings include:
- Certified Memory Care Directors and Coordinators through the National Certified Counsel of Dementia Practitioners
- Individualized care plans and award-winning daily programming
- Help with activities of daily living (ADL)
- Safe and secure amenity areas
- Weekly physician and nurse practitioner visits
- Wide pathways and clear sightlines
- Secure entrances
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- 24/7 emergency call system
- Extensive safety features
- Fall prevention
- Spa with large whirlpool bath
- Supervised wellness and exercise programs
- Convenient location within 10 miles of four hospitals, as well as several primary care physicians, specialists, and pharmacies in the area
We take care of the necessities of daily living so your loved ones can focus on enrichment. We are designed with comfort in mind, striving to ensure that our residents feel comfortable and happy. Key services include:
- Personalized concierge services offered to visiting family and friends
- Wi-Fi and telephone hook-ups available
- Full-service beauty shop and barber shop
- On-site maintenance team is dedicated to promptly addressing any needed repairs or requests
- Expanded cable TV
- Convenient and safe transportation to appointments, as well as for enjoyable outings to explore local spots, connecting residents to a world of entertainment and discovery.
- Hassle-free living with our comprehensive housekeeping and laundry services
- Most utilities included
- Community movie theater
Learn More About Our Form Plans and Pricing