Comfortable Senior Living in Evans, Georgia
Our caring, compassionate staff, first-rate amenities, beautiful environment and welcoming, supportive atmosphere make Camellia Walk of Evans a secure, enriching place to live. We provide person-directed care for seniors, taking the time to know and work with each resident as an individual. We provide them with care that’s as unique as they are.
Events & Resources
Beautiful Spaces Designed for Bright Days
From full-service dining to utilities and safety features, your day-to-day needs are always met. Let Camellia Walk take care of all the necessities of daily life. Among the amenities available are:
- 24-hour emergency call system
- All utilities included except personal telephone
- Community movie theater
- Expanded cable TV
- Full-service beauty shop and barber shop
- Large community room for recreation and entertainment
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Outdoor courtyards, raised gardening beds and fireplace
- Pets welcome
- Spa with large whirlpool bath
- Wi-Fi and telephone hook-ups available
Being served delicious and nutritious food is important, which is why we make healthy and tasty meals for our residents to enjoy. Our goal is to make dining a joyous experience for our residents by taking the hassle out of cooking and cleaning and by creating a welcoming atmosphere in our dining hall. Some of our dining services include:
- Assortment of healthy snacks
- Bright, cheery and spacious dining room
- Chef-prepared meals that are delicious and nutritional
- Flexible dining hours and menus, with options always available
- In-room dining service for peaceful meals at home
- Mealtime assistance available for residents who may need some extra help
- Menus that cater to unique dietary needs or preferences
- Private dining space for special events with friends and family
- Restaurant-style dining with professional service
- Three healthy, seasonal and fresh home-cooked meals each day
Health & Wellness
We offer specially curated services to make daily life a little easier and free of hassle. From our standard services like housekeeping and laundry to our more personalized care plans, our staff is here to support our residents and provide a well-rounded approach to health and wellness.
Medical Practices near Evans
Camellia Walk at Evans is conveniently located within 10 miles of four hospitals, alongside many primary care doctors, specialists and pharmacies. Our transportation services are available to help residents attend scheduled appointments, ensuring that the right type of care is always available.
embrace’ Award-Winning Memory Care
Families looking for Alzheimers and dementia care are most often looking for a community that helps with activities of daily living such as bathing, personal care and dressing. We offer personalized care plans and award-winning daily programming to ensure each resident gets the right care they deserve.
Welcoming Respite Stays
Camellia Walk welcomes residents to explore our respite-stay programs for both our Assisted Living and Memory Care services here in Evans, Georgia. Respite stays can give caregivers a much-deserved break while providing prospective residents the chance to learn about senior living before making a full commitment. Our short-term guests enjoy all the amenities, services and meals alongside our permanent residents and oftentimes make long-lasting friendships and connections.
We are dedicated to providing daily programming for our residents to enjoy. Aside from our open spaces and convenient amenities, our residents can count on our Event Coordinator to plan daily events to look forward to. We cater events to the interests and abilities of our residents, ensuring that everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate. While our events are versatile, we strive to give opportunities for growing social connections and spiritual connections, physical activity, and lifelong learning. Some activities may include:
- Art and music classes
- Bus shuttle for events and activities
- Enrichment classes
- Exercise and fitness classes
- Intergenerational programs
- Movie nights featuring resident favorites
- Music therapy and pet therapy
- Shopping and errand services
- Social functions and parties
- Weekly religious services
Request More Information
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll send you more information.