Memory Care in Pasadena at The Sheridan at Severna Park
Activities and Programs
Our small-group programming is designed to address the unique needs that arise from memory loss and impairment. Here’s how we spark both imagination and closeness:
- Award-winning embrace Memory Care programming — Our research-based and award winning programming is composed of five pillars: Snapshots, Thymeless, Spark, Bookmarks, and Essence. Learn about each pillar by speaking to our team and viewing our programming calendar below.
- We offer enrichment activities, including music therapy, baking, games, and more.
- We offer engaging programming, including trivia, cognitive/brain games, discussions, story/poetry writing, craft projects, scrabble, and more.
- Walking and light movement activities are offered to encourage mobility and physical fitness.
- Residents can enjoy screenings of their favorite movies and TV shows.
- We offer outings to familiar places, such as grocery stores.
- Music, crafts, and other scheduled programs allow residents to connect and be creative.
- Aromatherapy, massages and zen activities promote self-care and comfort for residents.
Our caregiving team members provides a person-centered approach to dining. Our team is here to ensure Memory Care residents get food they enjoy in a comforting and familiar environment. Some of our key dining offerings include:
- 3 Chef-prepared meals per day that are nutritious and delicious
- On-site restaurant that provides an elegant dining experience while taking the hassle out of cooking
- Menus that cater to the season and the dietary needs/preferences of the residents
- Residents can invite friends and family to the main dining hall for a celebration or casual get together
- Staff assistance available to make dining easier and more enjoyable
- On-site bistro and bar that provide a casual setting for residents to enjoy a meal together or grab a to-go meal
Health and Wellness
Our community team members is specially trained to assist those with dementia and other memory challenges. Our health & wellness services are carried out by our passionate team members and are provided with safety and resident well-being in mind. Some of our offerings include:
- Certified Memory Care Directors and Coordinators through the “National Certified Counsel of Dementia Practitioners”
- Individualized care plans
- Located within five miles of two hospitals, many primary care doctors, specialists, and pharmacies
- 24-hour clinical and nursing team members focused on resident well-being
- Personalized care plans determined by the needs of the resident, including constant supervision for Memory Care residents if needed
- Help with activities of daily living (ADL)
- Health and wellness monitoring to provide comfort and safety to residents
- Assisted bathing spa
- On-site fitness studio and weekly exercise programs available for all levels
- Transportation services assist in scheduling and getting residents to and from appointments
We take care of the necessities of daily living so your loved ones can focus on enrichment. We are designed with comfort in mind, striving to ensure that our residents feel comfortable and happy. Key services include:
- Family and friend connection support
- Personal laundry service
- Housekeeping service
- Individual daily rhythm per the residents need
- Constant supervision for Memory Care residents
- Concierge services available for residents, friends, and family
- On-site maintenance
- Small group outings with provided transportation to appointments and local community
Learn More About Our Form Plans and Pricing