Memory Care Caregiver/CNA-OVERNIGHT SHIFT
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will be responsible for planning and implementing programs and events which provide socialization opportunities, fitness and wellness activities, educational and recreational programs, as well as spiritual life support based on the needs and preferences of the residents at the community.
- Provide kind, caring, and consistent companionship and support to residents.
- Provide assistance, encouragement, and restorative interventions, as needed, for Memory Care residents to be as independent as possible in their activities of daily living including but not limited to: bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, feeding, and mobility.
- Participate in and lead one on one and group activities.
- Serve residents during mealtime, assist with memory care laundry, and basic housekeeping within the memory care neighborhood.
- Ensure that resident/family/employee concerns receive timely response and follow up, thus striving to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors and co-workers.
- Experience working with seniors with dementia including participation in activities is preferred.
- You need to be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English.
- You may need to have a CNA or CHHA license depending on the state.
- You have basic computer skills. Proficiency with Outlook, Excel and Word is required.
- You are compassionate, kind, engaging and helpful.
- You possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- You have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- You can maintain a positive and friendly demeanor toward the residents and your co-workers.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires that all employees provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination unless exempt due to medical, religious, or personal beliefs. Government requirements or exclusions may apply.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: e20f847f-5ef2-4a1b-bf29-f6a35e6ac9d8