Director of Health and Wellness
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. This position is responsible for directing the Health and Wellness Program and ensuring that Senior Lifestyle standards and state requirements for resident care are met. The Director of Health and Wellness will direct staff, ensure regulatory compliance and be responsible for the management of the clinical budget.
Great Team Environment... Beautiful Community!! This Assisted Living Community in Wenatchee provides a caring, joyful atmosphre for the residents and team members. We beleive that every resident, family member, and team member becomes family at Blossom Valley Senior Living. This positon offers a Relocation Package.
- Directly oversee the delivery of care to Assisted Living residents to ensure that emotional, physical, psychological and safety needs are met through all program services and activities.
- Coordinate, along with the Executive Director, family/resident care conferences and serve as a direct liaison between residents, families, and staff. Work with residents, families, and other team members to ensure that residents are at appropriate levels of care.
- Manage labor costs, supplies, and other line items in clinical budget.
- Monitor documentation systems to ensure that all regulatory timeframes for review of assessments and service plans are met and that resident needs are met. Write and review residents’ assessments/evaluations and care-plans with appropriate staff.
- Assess/evaluate potential residents for Assisted Living level of care. This may involve assessing/evaluating potential residents in their home or another healthcare setting; must be able to drive to location and perform assessment/evaluation professionally and timely if necessary. Schedule and conduct new resident orientation for all Assisted Living Residents.
- Provide, plan, schedule, and monitor team members training programs and in-services for the Assisted Living team members including statutory or regulatory required training. Attend all required training, in-service, and team members meetings.
- Manage and coordinate the work of all nursing and other assisted living staff, communicating pertinent resident health and safety information. This includes overseeing and/or completing team members schedules monthly and daily assignments.
- Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Ensure compliance with all state regulatory requirements including mandatory reporting to State. Ensure that all concern and incident reports are completed, filed and that follow-up is conducted appropriately.
- Assist and/or perform in mock surveys.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers while adhering to all policies, standards and procedures of Company.
- Require 24/7 on-call clinical support.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Managed a clinical team in a senior living or hospital setting.
- LPN/ LVN or RN license required.
- Must maintain CEU and other state requirements for the position.
- Able to manage multiple high-level tasks such as scheduling staff; scheduling care conferences and maintaining communication with team members and families in a professional, positive manner.
- Managed and developed complex teams.
- Experience with EMR/EHR clinical documentation systems.
- Exude energy, passion with a hospitality-focused mindset.
- A passion for serving seniors and growing teams.
- Always maintain a positive and friendly demeanor toward the residents and your co-workers.
- Technology savvy and ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Self-awareness organized and time management skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires that all employees provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination unless exempt due to medical, religious, or personal beliefs. Government requirements or exclusions may apply.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: 17a033fd-3139-4e39-98f8-4cb4ae9ef778