Calling All CTA Drivers: Part Time Opportunity for CDL Drivers
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will transport residents on scheduled trips and special events as well as monitor the condition of the vehicle and coordinate necessary maintenance as required.
- Part time position. Fridays and Saturdays 8am-4:30pm.
- Transport residents and perform community errands as assigned.
- Ensure that all residents who use the transportation are returned safely to the building.
- Assist all residents in and out of the vehicle as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle by performing and/or scheduling regular interior/exterior cleaning.
- Report mechanical needs and repairs and assist in coordination to have repairs completed.
- Assist in planning and coordinating resident activities.
- Encourage residents to participate in programs and activities and provide transportation to them as needed.
- Lead various activities as directed by the Resident Programs Director.
- No programming experience is necessary!
- You need to be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English.
- You are someone who is excited and enthusiastic about fun activities and getting others to participate in those activities.
- You are extremely patient, helpful and flexible with others when explaining directions and answering questions.
- You have experience driving a large vehicle; such as a van, truck, or bus.
- You currently have a valid CDL to operate the building’s vehicle.
- You have a safe driving record in accordance with Senior Lifestyle company policy.
- You are able to drive a vehicle without being easily distracted by talking passengers, and other external factors.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires that all employees provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination unless exempt due to medical, religious, or personal beliefs. Government requirements or exclusions may apply.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: 810efb72-897d-4043-a8db-2acaff28b2e4