Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will provide quick, efficient and pleasant service of food and beverage to residents and guests ensuring the needs of both are met.
- Accept food order, communicate to kitchen and deliver food and beverage to residents and/or guests in a timely manner.
- Ensure resident/guest satisfaction by responding quickly to needs and requests.
- Actively bus and reset tables as well as complete assigned side work.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors and co-workers.
- No experience is necessary, although previous food service experience is preferred. We will train you.
- You will have to go through food safety training to obtain and/or hold any required local, state, and/or county required food handling/sanitation licenses and/or certificates.
- You need to be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English.
- You can maintain a positive and friendly demeanor toward the residents and your co-workers.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: 18fc69a2-a04a-4981-9751-902a76770974