Assisted Living Care Attendant
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will support occupancy through effective planning of move-ins, move-outs, and in-house transfers.
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Weekend availability
- Provide assistance as needed with medication reminders (as applicable), bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service, and other activities of daily living.
- Follow the schedule of resident’s needs set out by supervisor.
- Provide emotional and social support to residents.
- Document daily log of assistance.
- Inform supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the residents.
- Respect residents’ confidentiality.
- Familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
- Attend all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Level of Formal Education: A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience .
Years of Experience: 1-2 years
Type of Experience: Senior care or related field
Special Certifications: May require a CNA or CHHA licensure
Language Skills: Clear communication- listening, speaking, reading, and writing including ability to communicate sensitive information with empathy
Technical Competencies: Basic Computer Skills
Skills and Ability: Ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple tasks safely and effectively.
Information Systems: Personal Attributes: High tolerance for working under pressure and handling critical situations in a calm and professional manner
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires that all employees provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination unless exempt due to medical, religious, or personal beliefs. Government requirements or exclusions may apply.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: ab490862-e7e1-429b-b48d-5bb335b7ed0a