Certified Medication Aide
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will be responsible for the supervision of self-administered medication by the residents living at our community.
- Supervise the self-administered medication of all residents living in the Assisted Living department, in accordance with the Senior Lifestyle company guidelines and state and federal regulations.
- Report changes in residents’ health to the appropriate staff member and provide proper documentation as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality of residents’ information.
- Worked in a skilled nursing or memory care setting for at least 1 month.
- You may have to go through state-specific training or obtain a certification depending on location
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have a professional and positive demeanor.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires that all employees provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination unless exempt due to medical, religious, or personal beliefs. Government requirements or exclusions may apply.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: f17791b7-1195-413a-8975-f545d03244e9