Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. This individual is responsible for assisting the Director of Housekeeping in coordinating and performing housekeeping services to assure a high standard of cleanliness and resident satisfaction. They may be required to supervise other staff positions.
- Perform daily housekeeping duties in Lobby, Lower Lobby and common area restrooms.
- Assist in covering schedules left open due to call outs and vacations.
- Use cleaning chemicals safely and properly in accordance with department guidelines and assure compliance with local, state, and federal safety standards, MSDS, OSHA, EPA and other relevant rules and regulations.
- Assist Plant Ops Director in coordinating work orders and special requests including but not limited to, window cleaning, oven cleaning, etc…
- Preparation/Inspections of apartments for move-ins.
- Conduct inspection of offices, common space, guestrooms, and residential apartments periodically to ensure best possible housekeeping.
- Assist Plant Ops Director with monthly inventory orders for all supplies, chemicals, and equipment.
- Inform supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
Level of Formal Education: A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Skills: The ability to speak and understand the English language.
Personal Attributes: Team player, positive attitude.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires that all employees provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination unless exempt due to medical, religious, or personal beliefs. Government requirements or exclusions may apply.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: 428fd738-e47f-478d-bf8f-703f1b2f5420