Memory Care in Snellville at The Residence at Eastside
Activities and Programs
Our small-group programming is designed to address the unique needs that arise from memory loss and impairment. Here’s how we spark both imagination and closeness:
- Award-winning embrace Memory Care programming — Our research-based and award winning programming is composed of five pillars: Snapshots, Thymeless, Spark, Bookmarks, and Essence. Learn about each pillar by speaking to our team and viewing our programming calendar below.
- We offer enrichment activities, including music therapy, baking, games, and more.
- We offer engaging programming, including trivia, cognitive/brain games, discussions, story/poetry writing, craft projects, scrabble, and more.
- Walking and light movement activities are offered to encourage mobility and physical fitness.
- Residents can enjoy screenings of their favorite movies and TV shows.
- We offer outings to familiar places, such as grocery stores.
- Music, crafts, and other scheduled programs allow residents to connect and be creative.
- We offer an on-site barber shop and beauty spa for daily pampering.
Our caregiving team members provides a person-centered approach to dining. Our team is here to ensure Memory Care residents get food they enjoy in a comforting and familiar environment. Some of our key dining offerings include:
- 3 Chef-prepared meals per day
- Hydration stations with infused water
- Focus on routine, familiarity, and comfort
- On-site restaurant, complete with a professionally-trained hospitality staff, provides elevated ambiance
- Specially crafted menus are created with fresh, locally sourced ingredients and accommodate dietary needs
- Fun dining events and entertainment like lunch & learns and happy hours
Health and Wellness
Our community team members is specially trained to assist those with dementia and other memory challenges. Our health & wellness services are carried out by our passionate team members and are provided with safety and resident well-being in mind. Some of our offerings include:
- Certified Memory Care Directors and Coordinators through the “National Certified Counsel of Dementia Practitioners”
- 24-hour on-site clinical staff
- Individualized care plans determined for each residents needs
- Help with activities of daily living (ADL)
- Safe and secure amenity areas
- Health screenings and wellness monitoring to ensure safety and comfort of residents
- On-site gym, swimming pool, and scheduled movement activities that allow residents to maintain and improve physical health
- On-site assisted bathing spa
We take care of the necessities of daily living so your loved ones can focus on enrichment. We are designed with comfort in mind, striving to ensure that our residents feel comfortable and happy. Key services include:
- Daily rhythm routine for residents
- Housekeeping service and daily tidying up
- Personal laundry service
- Constant supervision for Memory Care residents
- Concierge services available for residents, friends, and family
- On-site maintenance to address any requests
- Transportation to and from appointments and local community
- Secured courtyard
- Family and friends connection support
- Pets are welcome to visit with residents
Learn More About Our Form Plans and Pricing