Assisted Living at Gorham House in Maine
Activities and Programs
There’s always so much to do in our community! Our daily programming calendar is created with our residents interests and abilities in mind to ensure enjoyment for all.
- A dynamic, lively calendar of daily programming
- Happy hours and holiday parties
- Life enriching activities
- Outings and events in our local community
- Recreation and exercise
Residents can look forward to exciting culinary experiences every day. From delicious seasonal menus to daily happy hours and weekend brunch, there’s always something to anticipate.
- Graciously appointed dining rooms
- Dining assistance available for residents who may need some extra help
- Menus that cater to unique dietary needs or preferences
- Restaurant-style dining with professional service
- Three nutritious meals a day
Health and Wellness
Residents of Cambridge Common have individualized care plans providing customized services based upon their needs. Assisted Living at Gorham House is one of the only licensed, fully staffed LPN/RN 24 hour programs in the State.
- Medication supervision & administration
- Movement and exercise
- Nursing services when you need them
- Personalized care plans
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Coordination of care with the resident’s personal physician
- Life enriching activities program based on resident preferences
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
Our services are designed to let you live independently, with some added assistance when you need it. Here’s what we offer to help you maintain your independence.
- Professional housekeeping and linen services
- Transportation to doctor’s appointments, shopping, and places of worship
- Assistance with maintenance requests
Learn More About Our Form Plans and Pricing