Memory Care at Gorham House in Maine
Activities and Programs
Our small-group programming is designed to address the unique needs that arise from memory loss and impairment. Here’s how we spark both imagination and closeness.
- A dynamic, lively calendar of daily programming
- Full-time Activities Director onsite
- Outings and events in our local community
- Recreation and exercise
- Social opportunities
- Sense of community where friendships are found
Our caregiving team members provides a person-centered approach to dining and is here to ensure Gorham House residents get the food they need in a comforting environment.
- 3 Chef-prepared meals per day plus snacks
- A welcoming dining room to enjoy meals with comfort in mind
- Dining assistance available for residents who may need some extra help
- Menus with resident favorites in mind
- Dining events and special celebrations
Health and Wellness
Memory Care residents are provided safe and secure spaces for their own wellness. Well-trained personal caregivers provide care and medical management needed.
- Emergency response protocols
- Medical Director and Physician’s Assistant available
- Medication supervision & administration
- Movement and exercise
- Nursing services when you need them
- Personalized care plans
- Rehab team available to all residents
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Wellness checks
We take care of the necessities of daily living so your loved ones can focus on enrichment. We are designed with comfort in mind, striving to ensure that our residents feel happy, secure and inspired. Many of our residents also find joy, comfort and purpose in assisting with everyday living.
- 24-hour nursing services
- Laundry and linen services
- Safety protocols
- Secure perimeters, such as enclosed courtyards
- Sophisticated security systems
Learn More About Our Form Plans and Pricing