Sales Counselor – High Compensation for Motivated Sales Professionals-Must have Senior Living Experience
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork.
This position is responsible for leasing apartments and achieving move in goals. The individual will maintain a positive image of the community with referral sources, residents, and staff personnel. They report to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
• Meet all expectations of meaningful contacts, leases and occupancy.
• Respond and follow-up with all walk-ins, phone-ins, mail-ins timely and appropriately.
• Secure the required number of budgeted move ins and achieve net gains each month
• Develop and maintain a good working relationship with residents, families and
professional providers of care.
• Participate in the community outreach program to generate the necessary number of referrals to reach sales goals.
• Participate in weekend call coverage in Manager Rotation unless they have a standing
schedule that already encompasses one or more weekend day.
• Keep Director of Sales and Marketing and the Executive Director informed of all sales
• Assure every alternative is considered before closing a lead.
• Maintain a working knowledge of all software programs.
• Treat each inquiry with value.
• Meet all expectations of occupancy and budget.
• Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent information.
• Comply with all Senior Lifestyle Policies, cities, state, and federal regulations pertaining to Residents’ accounts as it relates to Medicare, third party billing, etc.
• Interact professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization, residents, family members, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Level of Formal Education: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, or one to two years’ experience and or training, or equivalent of education and experience
Area of Study: N/A
Years of Experience: Entry-level (0-3 years)/ Mid-level (3-5 years)
Type of Experience: Previous sales/admission experience in senior living
Special Certifications: N/A
Language Skills: N/A
Technical Competencies: Keep informed of all trends, developments, concepts and
techniques in his/her field that affect product
Skills and Ability:
• Possess strong organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Information Systems: Maintain a working knowledge of all software programs. Proficiency in CRM systems
Personal Attributes: Develop and maintain a good working relationship with residents, families and professional providers of care
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all employees because of our commitment to the health and safety of our residents, their family members, and all of our team members. Accommodations and state exclusions may apply.
SmartRecruiters Job ID: 1cfce772-f2b1-44cc-8644-112018a5a96e