Southern Maine’s only comprehensive senior community
Community Life at Sentry Hill includes a variety of enrichment programs and activities that provide meaningful purpose and engagement. Such programs and activities are prepared specifically with each area of senior living we offer in mind. These offerings keep individuals motivated, fulfilled, engaged socially and creatively, with intent to promote their own level of independence.
Beautiful Spaces Designed for Bright Days
Floor Plans Coming Soon...
Dine & Tour
We’d love to host you in our vibrant dining room for lunch or dinner. Simply mention dining with us when you call to schedule a tour – we can’t wait to meet you!
What Can You Expect to Enjoy?
From beautifully appointed apartments at the Sentry Hill Inn to private and semi-private living suites for those needing more care, Sentry Hill is a warm, welcoming place where residents can relax and enjoy our convenient amenities. View below for some of our highlighted amenities
- Beauty salon
- Bright atrium
- Community center
- Exercise program
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Lovely gardens
- Picnic area
- Transportation services
We know the importance of eating delicious and nutritious food, which is why we make healthy and tasty meals for our residents to enjoy. Our goal is to make dining a joyous experience for our residents by taking the hassle out of cooking and cleaning and creating a welcoming atmosphere in our dining hall. Some of our dining services include:
- Daily chef-prepared meals
- On-site restaurant with professional service
- Seasonal menus that cater to residents favorites
- Dining assistance available for residents who may need some extra help
- Menus that cater to unique dietary needs or preferences
At Sentry Hill, we help seniors and their families live with ease, while providing our residents a vibrant and healthy lifestyle. Community living offers a vibrant, purposeful lifestyle so you can focus on the things that make you the happiest. Find out more about our featured services below.
- Activities and socialization opportunities
- Dietary aides
- Emergency assistance
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Laundry and linen services
- Personalized, selected services
- 24-hour nursing services
- Assistance with personal care
- Dedicated Nurse Supervisor and Program Director
- Medication supervision and administration
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Transportation to medical appointments