Memory Care at at Sentry Hill in York
Activities and Programs
Our small-group programming is designed to address the unique needs that arise from memory loss and impairment. Here’s how we spark both imagination and closeness.
- Diverse activity programs
- Intergenerational programs
- Music therapy
- Pet therapy
- Support groups
- On & off-site programming
- Secure environment
Our caregiving team members provides a person-centered approach to dining and is here to ensure Sentry Hill residents get the food they need in a comforting environment.
- 3 Chef-prepared meals per day
- Comfortable and welcoming dining room
- Dining assistance available for residents who may need some extra help
- Menus with resident favorites in mind
Health and Wellness
Memory Care residents are provided safe and secure spaces for their own wellness. Well-trained personal caregivers provide care and medical management needed.
- Dedicated professional dementia trained staff
- Emergency response protocols
- Medication supervision and administration
- Movement and exercise
- Nursing services when you need them
- Personalized care plans
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Wellness checks
We take care of the necessities of daily living so your loved ones can focus on enrichment. We are designed with comfort in mind, striving to ensure that our residents feel happy, secure and inspired. Many of our residents also find joy, comfort and purpose in assisting with everyday living.
- Laundry and linen services
- Transportation to local outings and appointments
- On-site maintenance
- Safety protocols
- Secure perimeters, such as enclosed courtyards
- Sophisticated security systems
Learn More About Our Form Plans and Pricing